- A CUT ABOVE THE REST: Compact, agile and ready to face any adventure head-on. Our range of Swiss Army Knives have been established since 1897 and continue to be an icon of utility and smart design.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Swiss made stainless steel construction encased in our popular scales offers a slimmer profile and is extremely resistant.
- COMPACT CARRY: Bring this knife with you on your daily adventures without sacrificing space. It makes a great gift for any occasion or stocking stuffer for Christmas.
- FIT FOR ALL TASKS: At their heart, all our pocket knives are a survival tool; multitaskers that deliver in any situation. At their most evolved they have surpassed basic function to pioneer space travel and restart engines.
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy. No assembly required, money back guarantee.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Swiss made pocket knife with 15 functions. Height: 0.8 in, Length: 3.6 in., Weight: 3.4 oz., MM: 91mm, Scale Material: ABS/Cellidor
- FUNCTIONS: large blade, small blade, can opener, screwdriver 3 mm, bottle opener, screwdriver 6 mm, wire stripper, reamer/punch and sewing awl, corkscrew, scissors, wood saw, multipurpose hook, toothpick, tweezers, key ring
Versatile sidekick whether you're an avid outdoorsman or an everyday user, The 3. 6" Huntsman is a cut above the rest. Featuring 15 tools, stainless steel construction, Swiss-made precision, and a leather clip pouch – you'll want the Huntsman by your side when you're ready to go offline or off the beaten path. features 15 functions: large blade small blade corkscrew can opener with– small screwdriver (also for Phillips screws)bottle opener with– large screwdriver – wire stripperreamerkey ring tweezer toothpick scissors multipurpose hook wood sawcare tips for your Swiss Army knife the steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion. sharpening to re-sharpen your knife, use a whetstone at an angle of 15°– 20°. This will result in a cutting Angle of 30°– 40°. If sharpening on a grinding wheel, always cool with plenty of water to avoid excessive temperatures and the resulting damages that may occur. cleaning if the blades of knife begin to stick together, Open and close the blades in warm water several times - this will allow the tools to move easily again. Once dry, Apply a drop of Swiss Army knife oil between each tool and its spring. Do not put Swiss Army knives in the dishwasher. history & heritage in 1884, Master Cutler Karl Elsener opened a cutlery shop in Ibach, Switzerland. There, he and his cutlers’ union produced the finest steel cutlery, finished with the now-famous proprietary edge preferred globally by professionals and home cooks. Karl supplied the Swiss Army with its standard issue Soldier's Knife and officer's Knife. After the death of his mother, and with the advent of stainless steel, Karl changed the name of the company to Victoria. It is from those humble beginnings that a worldwide icon was born. Today, Victoria is still owned and operated by the Elsener family, and both the company and family still resides in the small village of Ibach, Switzerland.
From the renowned company that created the Swiss Army Knife a century ago comes the Huntsman Knife, a compact multi-tool for camping, hiking, hunting, or around-the-house use. Measuring 3-1/2 inches long, the Huntsman is stylishly cased in the timeless red Swiss Army housing with the familiar Victorinox logo on the side. More importantly, the unit contains a variety of handy tools, including a large blade, a small blade, a can opener with a small screwdriver, a bottle opener with a large screwdriver and wire stripper, scissors, wood saw, a reamer with a sewing eye, a corkscrew, a hook, a toothpick, tweezers, and a key ring.
As with all Victorinox items, the Huntsman is made to exacting standards, with dozens of steps going into its construction. Victorinox attends to every detail, from selecting the finest materials to performing the final inspection. In addition, each individual tool has been hardened in a different way to stand up to its designated use. The Huntsman--which comes with a free storage pouch--carries a lifetime warranty.
About Swiss Army Knives
? In 1884, Swiss cutler Karl Elsener set up shop in Ibach-Schwyz, installing a waterwheel in Tobelbach Brook to run his grinding and polishing machines. Thus began what would become the international brand name Victorinox, a combination of Victoria, for Elsener's mother, and "inox," or stainless steel. Today, Victorinox produces watches, luggage, clothing, and, famously, Swiss Army Knives. The original product dates to 1897, when Elsener patented the Swiss Officer's and Sports Knife he supplied to the Swiss Army. Following World War II, American servicemen and women shopping in PX stores shortened the name to Swiss Army Knife, which lives on in English-speaking countries around the world and has become a metaphor for versatility.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.