- ALL-PURPOSE WEIGHTS: Our weight bags are designed for holding your tent, umbrella, pergola and other outdoor furniture on the different type of ground especially on concrete or slate
- 40+ POUNDS WEIGHTS: Each tent weight can hold 40+ lbs (18kg) of weight with sand, gravel, stone, pebble, soil（Bags only, sand not included）
- MULTIPLE ATTACH WAY: Each sand bag is equipped with a hole that can use for contacting your canopy with ropes or holding down the bag with stakes
- TWO-CYLINDER BAG: Each pole weights’ seam is double-stitched for durability, and comes with inside and outside Velcro straps for firmly tied to the legs of the tent
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: Goutime canopy sandbags made from 600D wear-resistant polyester fabric for high quality and built to last
Goutime Canopy Weight Bags Set of 4
This Weight Bags (4 pack) would be a perfect investment for outdoor and indoor use, for versatile purposes more than just canopy, tent but also gazebo, cantilever offset umbrella, awning and more.
Filled with wet sand or dirt, each bag weighs up to 40 pounds with sand and even weighs up to 50 pounds when filled with rock, gravel and pebbles.
- Holding many types of outdoor furniture
- Each bag weights 40 lb when filled
- Double-stitched for sand leak proof
- Double lock system for firmly tying
- 600D Wear-resistant polyester fabric
Double Lock System
Specially designed double lock system will ensure the weight bags wrapped tightly around the legs（Diameter 0.8-2 inches）of your instant canopy, gazebo, umbrella. Your canopy would never escape from the wrap of the weights even in strong wind.
High quality zip closure system, easy to fill and release, will not leak or get stuck. Made of 600D PVC backed polyester with double stitching for durability.
Fill the bags and attach to the canopy
Open the zipper, place your hand in the bag, and then unfold the bag into a cylindrical shape.
Push down a plastic bag into the weight bag as the liner (Non-essential)
Pour sand into the bag with a shovel, or fill the bag with gravel or pebbles. Shake and bounce the bag to purge air until it is full.
Open all the velcro strips and align the middle of the bag with the pole. Close the vertical velcro tape in the middle for wrapping around the pole.
Wrap the outside Velcro strap hugs around the bag and stick it. repeat the above steps to wrap all legs with bags
In order to avoid leakage caused by tearing, we strengthened the sewing of the sandbags and conducted destructive tests.
Note: Please do not imitate
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.