- Upgrade From A Regular Wooden Spoon/Silicone Spatula - The longer surface area of a Spurtle results in better stirring, even blending of ingredients vs. a regular spoon, and it's ergonomic, so no more fatigued wrists and hands! Floppy silicone spatulas aren't sturdy enough for heavier foods, a stiff utensil allows for better control.
- Your New Favorite Versatile Tool Set In The Kitchen! - Use the tall size for deeper bowls, pots like stockpot, dutch oven, wok, and on Instant Pot, the slotted and short sizes for shallow to medium bowls, pots, skillet, and the skinny size on narrow jars and cans. They really get in corners and bottoms of pans! Use in food prep, cooking, baking and because its non-scratch even serving with your delicate dishes.
- Protect Your Beloved Cookware And Favorite Kitchen Appliances - Wood utensil is The standard when using nonstick, glass, porcelain, copper, steel or enameled cast iron cookware. It is non-scratch and non-reactive, heat-resistant so there's no melting and warping, and all natural, unlike metal, plastic or silicone utensils. Our Spurtles have no harmful coating like shellac or varnish.
- Why Acacia? Not Only Durable But Also A Beautiful Addition To Your Kitchen - Acacia is a renewable hardwood that has beautiful wood grain and plenty of color variations that add character and personality to your kitchen. Rich in natural oils, so there is low chance of warping.
- Use And Care Of Spurtle Kitchen Tool - Hand wash only using a non-abrasive sponge with mild soap and warm water (wash in one direction). Do not soak. Treat the Spurtles periodically with food-safe oil to lock in moisture and create a barrier to protect from damage/stains and extend the life of the tools. You will find wood ages beautifully!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.