- [PROTECT YOUR TOSLINK CABLE WITH BUILT-IN END CAPS] FosPowerâ€s toslink digital optical audio cable has built-in end caps to protect your connectors. No longer worry about broken connection points.
- [INTERFERENCE FREE TOSLINK CABLE] No more Interference! Constructed from a high-quality fiber that completely eliminates RF, EM, and group loop interference.
- [PREMIUM QUALITY DESIGN] Unlike others, FosPowerâ€s Toslink cable is designed with high-quality parts. With metal connections and a durable nylon mesh jacket this cable is optimized for maximum protection against wear and tear.
- [24k GOLD-PLATED CONNECTION] This Toslink digital optical cable has 24k gold-plated connections and ferrules that resist corrosion, tarnish, and provide maximum protect for the fiber tip
- [LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY] This FosPower product includes a limited lifetime warranty. Please visit our FosPower website for more details
FosPower premium Optical Digital S/PDIF Toslink Audio Cable allows you to connect your Blu-Ray player, DVD player, CD player, game console, digital media player, satellite/cable box, DAT recorder, computer, or any devices with Toslink port to your AV receiver, preamplifier, audio system, home theater system, sound bar or TV.
Premium Fiber Core and Metal Connectors
Constructed from high quality low-loss, low-jitter, maximum signal transfer, precision polished fiber core that completely eliminates RF, EM, and ground loop interference. Coupled with heavy metal connectors to dampen vibration, FosPower Toslink cable completes your ultimate digital audio experience.
24k Gold-plated Conductors and Ferrules
Made from premium quality 24k gold-plated conductors and ferrules that resist corrosion, reduce tarnish, and provide maximum protection for the fiber tip.
Nylon Mesh Jacket
A durable layer of nylon mesh jacket contributes to the OD6.0mm heavy duty construction that protects the cable from kinks and nicks. Most importantly, it greatly minimizes the chance of permanently damaging the fiber core from accidental bent.
- Connectors: Toslink male to Toslink male
- Attenuation: ≤0.2dB/m
- Connection loss: ≤0.5dB
- Transmission frequency bandwidth: 6MHz
- Supports uncompressed lossless PCM audio
- Supports compressed 5.1/7.1 digital surround sound (Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD High Resolution Audio)
- Does not support Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
- Please remove protective rubber tip covers before use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.