- Handwoven Premium Artisanal Blankets: Traditional Mexican Blankets that are light, soft, durable, that not only add color and style but also warmth and comfort. Traditionally woven by artisans in Tlaxcala, Mexico, these vibrantly colored Indian blankets, bring to mind the charm of old Mexico as they have remained the same since the times of the Conquistador's. Nothing will keep you warmer on a chilly night than a Baja or a Mexican blanket. And, mi amigo, you will look slick! Oh si, si!
- Our Aztec Blankets: are so authentic that no two blankets are the same and have slight variations in size and weight as part of their timeless feel and look. While being beautifully handcrafted and remaining true to their heritage our blankets have become very versatile and stylish which is why people now use them as hippie blankets, a poncho, yoga blankets, car blankets, horse blankets, park blankets, camp blankets, neutral home decor, camping essentials, tribal-western-southwestern blanket.
- They Get Softer With Every Wash: becoming soft throws that cover a twin bed while maintaining its durability. The more you use it, the cozier it gets. Made with 100% recycled materials, measuring about 71" x 47" and with approximately two pounds of 60% Recycled Acrylic and 40% Recycled Polyester, our authentic blankets are thick, machine washable on cold water and are to be tumble dried with no heat.
- Our Eco-friendly Products: are the perfect housewarming gift, also perfect for: Christmas, Holydays, anniversaries, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, farmhouse fall decor, as a beach blanket sandproof and any other
- 5 Year Guarantee On Our Authentic, Artisanal Mexican Blankets.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.