- THE SSD ALL-STAR: The latest 870 EVO has indisputable performance, reliability and compatibility built upon Samsung's pioneering technology
- EXCELLENCE IN PERFORMANCE: Enjoy professional level SSD performance with 870 EVO, which maximizes the SATA interface limit to 560 530 MB s sequential speeds, accelerates write speeds and maintains long term high performance with a larger variable buffer
- INDUSTRY DEFINING RELIABILITY: Meet the demands of every task from everyday computing to 8K video processing, with up to 2,400 TBW under a 5 year limited warranty
- MORE COMPATIBLE THAN EVER: 870 EVO has been compatibility tested for major host systems and applications, including chipsets, motherboards, NAS, and video recording devices
- UPGRADE WITH EASE: Simply plug 870 EVO into the standard 2.5 inch SATA form factor on your desktop PC or laptop and let the renewed migration software takes care of the rest
- SAMSUNG MAGICIAN SOFTWARE: Make your drive work smoothly with enhanced Samsung Magician 6 software that helps you easily manage your drive, keep up with the latest updates, monitor the drive's health and status, or even enhance its performance
The all-star of SSDs, the latest Samsung 870 EVO 1TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD has indisputable performance, reliability and compatibility, built upon Samsung's pioneering technology. The perfect choice for IT professionals, creators and everyday users alike, the 870 EVO memory drive meets the demands of every task, from everyday computing to 8K video processing, with up to 600 TBW1 under a 5-year limited warranty2. Make your flash drive work smoothly with enhanced Samsung Magician 6 software3, which helps you easily manage your drive, keep up with the latest updates, and monitor the drive’s health and status. Using the 870 EVO Samsung SSD is as simple as plugging it into the standard 2.5-inch SATA form factor on your desktop PC or laptop. The renewed migration software takes care of the rest. Enjoy professional-level SSD performance with the 870 EVO, which maximizes the SATA interface limit to 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds4 , accelerates write speeds and maintains long-term high performance with a larger variable buffer. More compatible than ever, the 870 EVO SSD has been compatibilty tested3 for major host systems and applications including chipsets, MAS, and video recording devices⁴. 1Warrantied TBW (terabytes written) for 870 EVO: 150 TBW for 250 GB model, 300 TBW for 500 GB model, 600 TBW for 1 TB model, 1,200 TBW for 2 TB model and 2,400 TBW for 4 TB model. 25-years or TBW, whichever comes first. For more information on the warranty, please find the enclosed warranty statement in the package. 3 Compatibility tests conducted with Samsung internal, AMD, MSI, Gigabyte, Synology, QNAP, BlackMagicDesign and ATMOS. 4Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential write performance measurements are based on Intelligent TurboWrite technology. Test system configuration: Intel Core i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz, DDR4 1200MHz 32GB, OS – Windows 10 Pro x64, Chipset: ASUS PRIME Z270-A. All performance data was measured with the SSD as a secondary.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.