- Durable structural foam box walls of the tool storage give robust structure to the stand alone units
- The tool chest features an integrated water seal in every unit for protection of contents and long life for your equipment
- IP65 rating - The portable tool chest is water and dust resistant
- Durable 4mm thick structural foam box wall gives robust structure to the stand alone units
- Integrated water seal in every unit for protection of contents and long life for your equipment
- Metal carrier with adjustable foldable brackets allow tailored configuration
- Central locking mechanism secures the box to the frame
- Deep removable tray designed to fit a cordless tool battery and charger
The ToughSystem Large Case features a durable structural molded foam wall and an integrated water seal to protect the tools inside of it on the jobiste. With an IP65 rating, this unit is water and dust resistant. Compatible with the entire ToughSystem(R) storage line.
From the Manufacturer
The DEWALT Tough System allows any professional to build the storage option that fits their needs. Technicians, electricians and contractors can all use different combinations, eliminating the need for multiple storage boxes spread throughout the jobsite or workshop. This system offers contractors a means of organizing, sorting and transporting their tools and materials from one jobsite to the next. Tough System units can be stacked and locked together or the can be attached to the L-Carrier (DWST08210) for easy transport. The DWST08203 medium case is sized perfectly for larger power tools, and also includes a deep removable tray designed to fit a cordless tool battery and charger. It also features an integrated water seal for tool and material protection from rain, snow and other weather elements. A central locking mechanism allows the stand-alone storage cases to securely attach to the carrier for easy transport. For jobsite security, padlock eyes permit locking of the stand-alone units. The DEWALT Tough System is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.