- ★ PLASMA CUTTER--50AMP Plasma Cutter Current Output; Max Ideal Cut Thickness: 1/2" ; Max Severance Thickness: 3/4"; Compact Plasma Cutter Has a Handle for Portability and Uses Non-Hazardous Compressed Air to Cut Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild steel, Copper, and Aluminum;
- ★ TIG WELDER: 15-200AMP DC TIG Electric Current Output; Quality TIG welding on Stainless or Steel and Precise Welding of Thinner-gauge Materials; HF arc start hand torch control and Precise Foot Pedal Welding Heat Control(Foot Pedal NOT Included). ★ STICK/MMA WELDER--15-200AMP DC Stick/MMA Electric Current Output; Easy ARC Start, Stable Welding Arc; Deep Weld Pool and Beautiful Welding Shape; Adjustable Hot Striking Arc Current which Can Greatly Improve the Arc-Starting Function; Suitable for We
- ★ SETUP WITHIN 1 MIN--The pre-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and air filter regulator allows you to quick connect to your air compressor by using the stand coupler existing on your air compressor. The whole machine can be setup quickly within 1 min.
- ★ THE COMPATIBLE CONSUMABLES SETS for this BROWN Color CT520D Plasma Cutter are "LCS22" or "LCS33". Please search "Loots LCS22" or "Loots LCS33"; ★ NOT compatible with Loots LCON20, LCON40 or LCON90 Consumables Sets or any other third part consumables set
- ★ BUY WITH CONFIDENCE--We offer 30 days refund and 1-year free warranty, please submit registration form on our website.
About Lotos Technology
Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, USA, Lotos Technology supplies quality welding and cutting tools to small businesses and Do-It-Yourself (DIY) buyers. Since 2007, our products have gained recognition as a reputable source for affordable industrial and consumer based portable plasma cutters and welders. We are proud of our product, quality and after-sale service. We offer quality welding and cutting tools to small businesses and DIY buyers. Our tools help you with your DIY projects to "Cut it, Weld it, Build it" to get the job done!
Lotos Technology employs latest technologies, such as IGBT/MOSFET based high frequency inverter technology, PWM (Pulse Width Modulation), etc. to deliver a consistent, and precise current to the cutting surface. It helps our customers easily achieve smooth, clean cuts on a wide range of surfaces and materials (e.g. Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Brass, Aluminum and other conductive materials) with less heat and reduced metal distortion. Our machines are capable of delivering rich features for most professional users as well as DIY users.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.