- The New Mig 155 GD is perhaps the most capable and versatile MIG welder in its class. Equipped with features designed to meet even the most demanding welding jobs while not breaking the bank. The 155 GD can perform MIG, flux core and DC stick welding as well as the ability to adapt scratch TIG with the optional TIG torch available through our website.
- This latest version of our economy minded 155 amp MIG welder now includes the ability to remove the torch cable and replace it with our aluminum spool gun. After inserting the spool gun a simple flick of the switch inside the welders drive roller housing enables spool gun operation.
- The MIG155GD can run .023, .030, and .035 MIG and flux cord wire. No need to disconnect electrical terminals change polarities. With the Mig 155 GD changing polarity is as simple as swapping the dongle cable from plus to minus dinse connector right on the front of the machine.
- Packaged with multiple drive rollers, both smooth and knurled for flux core welding, a reel of flux core wire, and a gas regulator for MIG welding, along with a stick welding electrode stinger, the MIG155GD is ready to handle most any DC welding needs.
- Portable, capable and versatile, still with the ability to run 120V as well as 240V this little powerhouse is tough to beat. PDF product manual is also available on the Weldpro website. 3 Year Warranty
The new Weldpro 155 Amp Inverter MIG/Stick Welder with Dual Voltage model number MIG155GD is both a MIG and self-shielded flux cored welding machine that is also adaptable to scratch tig with Weldpro optional accessories. . This new model MIG155GD offers additional features and functionality sure to meet most any of the welding needs you may encounter. The new model 155GD now comes with a longer, removable Mig torch cable which not only allows for easier transportation and servicing, but also allows the new Mig 155GD the ability to run the Weldpro optional aluminum spool gun! The MIG155GD is equipped with unique electronic reactor circuit, that can precisely control the short-circuiting transfer and mixed transfer resulted in better performance than other machines. Compared with silicon controlled welding machine and tapped welding, our products offer the following advantages: stable wire feed rate, portable, energy-saving, electromagnetic noise free. Our products spatter less, enjoy easier arc starting, deep welding pool, high duty cycle. The Weldpro model 155GD is an excellent choice for you at home, at work, or to take with you for jobs in the field. Weldpro stands behind its quality welders. Quality you can trust and count on for years to come!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.