- Top Rated 6 Inch 5CCT Slim LED Downlight with Junction Box
- 5 CCT: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K, 5 color temperature selectable, no need to worry about what color temperature to buy, eliminates the hassle of returning or exchange products due to inappropriate color temperature.
- IC Rated: Amico's canless LED recessed light is IC rated, which is permitted to be in contact with insulations in ceilings, meaning the junction box is thermally protected. It only requires as small as 2 inches ceiling spaces, fits various ceilings, and joists. It won't cause a fire in the roof or overhead joist space.
- High Brightness: The 6inch slim downlights use the world's leading LED chips with higher lumens and lower power. 1050LM consumes 12 Watts, which equals to 110W halogen lamp, saving you up to 90% in energy costs.
- Amico Benefits: 5-Year Warranty! The whole Amico's recessed lighting is certified by ETL of a high standard.
What is the hole cutout size? Can these be used in narrow ceiling areas?
We recommend that you cut a 6.2’’-6.5’’ hole in the ceiling (Advised the cutout size: 6.25"). The light only requires as small as 2 inches ceiling spaces and fits various ceilings, no cans required. Great for new construction or remodel applications.
What’s the difference between these colors?
2700K-Soft White/3000K-Warm White/3500K-Neutral White/4000K-Cool White/5000K-Daylight. The color switch is on the junction box. You can choose one of the five color temperaments to decorate your house or company according to your preference.
Can the light be placed in wet or damp areas such as bathrooms?
The light is damp-rated, which means it will be suitable for damp locations like bathrooms. But that does not mean waterproof. So it is best to install it above the shower to avoid direct contact with water.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.