- [FOR END USER & DIYERS] This error code reader is “plug and play” and comes with an easy interface. Even if you’re not familiar with vehicle repair, you can quickly take control of this code reader, and get the information you want.
- [TURN OFF CEL] This car diagnostic tool supports Reading DTCs, displaying Live Data, Freeze Frame & I/M Readiness etc to figure out the root cause of the Check Engine Light (CEL) and turning it off, to help you detect any potential problems, and to avoid excessive costs for unnecessary repairs.
- [EXTENSIVE APPLICATION] Compatible with 7 languages (English, French, Spanish, etc.) and various post-1996 OBD II protocol vehicles (Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Ford, etc.), this OBD II scanner provides accurate and fast diagnosis for worldwide car owners.
- [USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN] This check engine code reader features a patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT color display, built-in speaker, LED Indicator etc. The cable is long enough without being too long and getting in the way. No batteries are needed.
- [HIGH-QUALITY SERVICES] 12 months warranty from the date of purchase and lifetime free update are offered by this Automobile OBDII scan tool. Welcome to contact us via Q&A, email, or hotline, and our after-sale-service team for technical support.
The Reason that Autel AL319 Can Stand Out from Competitors
Given years of feedback in the automotive aftermarket, we have further upgrade the AL319 for entry-level users. With the handy gadget in your hands, you can easily solve some basic issues which may save you hundred bucks and time. Before heading to the local dealership, let’s have a closer look at AL319.
- Unique patented one-click I/M readiness key
- Retrieves both generic and manufacturer specific codes
- Bright color-coded LCDs and built-in speaker
- Multilingual menu
- Views freeze frame data & reads live PCM data
- Reads and clears error codes
- Plug and play scanner
- Supports turn off malfunction indicator light
- Compatible with a wide range of vehicles
- Free lifetime online update
To help you face the emission-related problems, the AL319 has gathered the OBD functions. Before running the test, the scanner can tell you the basic situation of your emission system or anything waiting to be fixed. So, you could have a clear idea about what to do.
- Read and Clear the DTCs: Retrieves both generic and manufacturer-specific codes and shows the DTC and its detailed description simultaneously, and erases the DTCs and other.
- I/M Readiness Status: Monitor the car’s emission-related systems' status to check if they are ready for the emission test.
- Live Data: Displays live or real-time data of ECU modules to analyze or monitor the components running status.
- Freeze Frame: Accurately locate the malfunctions by looking back at the snapshot of data from many sensors and components.
Heavy Duty Case
Since the Autel AL319 was introduced to the market it has been packed with heavy duty plastic case as you can see from the pics, which ensures that it can work under extreme conditions without being damaged or even destroyed.
The AL319 was designed for the people like my grandma who has no idea about vehicle diagnostic or any other basic knowledge of cars. So, as an entry-level product, the AL319 has gathered some special features such as three-color indicators, TFT color display, a unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, that you don't have to dig around in the menu to find the function you need. All you have to do is a simple click!
Extensive Vehicle Coverage
No matter where is your cars’ birth place, Asia, EU, North America, as long as your ride supports the OBD then the AL319 can work perfectly. Here are some mainstream auto MFRs we support: Toyota, Honda, Nissan, BMW, Benz, VW, Audi, GM, Buick, Ford, Jeep and so on. If you have no clue about the brands or models, please, feel free to come to us at any time with the info you’ve known or even just a pic of your ride. We will help you figure it out!
Performs several Services
If you want a small but complete scanner, then the AL319 is a perfect option which can help you read & clear error codes, freeze data, live data, read vehicle information, and I/M readiness status. The most amazing part is that the handy gadget is a plug and play scanner, which means all you have to do is plug it in!
Whether you live in Europe, Asia, or USA, it doesn’t matter, cause we’ve localized the interface menu and DTCs definitions into 7 languages including English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Polish, Italian.
Lifetime Free Update
We deeply understand what troubles you the most, don’t worry, we will stick to the old rules- 30 days free reimburse, 12-month QA and lifetime update! What you are going to pay for is not just a simple handy scanner but also the thoughtful customer-service behind it. You will never work alone.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.