- EACH HIKING STICK is handcrafted from solid wood and contains exquisite detail with a smooth polished finish. Each stick is handcrafted in the USA by skilled local
- WALKING STICK LIGHTWEIGHT AND VERSATILE to provide safety, stability and durability while hiking or walking. The safety strap provides a secure grip while the tip provides traction on multiple surfaces
- HITCHHIKER OAK WALKING STICK is handcrafted from a solid piece of oak, making it a strong, and relatively lightweight, walking stick. It’s ideal for any type of walk or hike, strenuous or casual
- TREKKING POLE MAKES THE PERFECT HIKING ACCESSORY by handling any terrain. These walking sticks are wear-resistant and help enhance balance, stability, and endurance to explore the beauty of nature
- WOODEN STAFF SIZING RECOMMENDATIONS: If under 4'5"" a 41-inch stick is recommended; if under 5’4″ a 48-inch stick is recommended; If between 5’4″ and 5’11” a 55-inch stick is recommended and if over 5’11” a 58-inch stick is recommended
Brazos Walking Sticks Hitchhiker Twisted Oak Handcrafted Wood Walking Stick Hiking Trekking Pole Our Hitchhiker Walking Stick is handcrafted from a solid piece of oak, making it a strong, and relatively lightweight, walking stick It's ideal for any type of walk or hike, strenuous or casual Each staff is beautifully stained, magnifying the wood's beautiful grain patterns Every stick is sprayed with a protective clear coat lacquer The result is a smooth finish that highlights the wood's intrinsic beauty The finished staff is a one-of-a-kind, handcrafted walking stick that is both sturdy and attractive The Hitchhiker Walking Stick comes with a standard tip for a firm, secure grip on virtually any surface Like all of our finely crafted walking sticks and canes, the Hitchhiker Walking Stick is made in the USA by our skilled craftsmen using the highest quality wood and time-tested methods Made in America, One at a Time Unlike sterile, lifeless metal canes and poles, Brazos walking sticks offer natural appeal because they are made from real wood You can see the fine detail and beauty of the actual tree when you look at one Each stick is a work of art and no two are exactly alike Brazos Walking Sticks is family operated and located in the beautiful Brazos River Valley of Central Texas Each walking stick is handcrafted by skilled local craftsmen How to Size a Walking Stick Sizing a walking stick is largely a matter of personal preference, but we do offer recommendations based on our 20 years' experience: 41" is primarily for children, 48" for adults up to 5'4"; 55" for adults between 5'4" and 5'11"; and 58" for adults taller than 5'11" The stick can also be sized down with a hand saw
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.