- EACH HIKING STICK is handcrafted from solid wood and contains exquisite detail with a smooth polished finish. Each stick is handcrafted in the USA by skilled local craftsmen.
- WALKING STICK LIGHTWEIGHT AND VERSATILE to provide safety, stability and durability while hiking or walking. The safety strap provides a secure grip while the tip provides traction on multiple surfaces.
- FITNESS WALKER WALKING STICKS are made from Oak. Often purchased in pairs, this stick is the wood version of a trekking pole.
- TREKKING POLE MAKES THE PERFECT HIKING ACCESSORY by handling any terrain. These walking sticks are wear-resistant and help enhance balance, stability, and endurance to explore the beauty of nature.
- WOODEN STAFF SIZING RECOMMENDATIONS: If under 4'5" a 41-inch stick is recommended; if under 5’4″ a 48-inch stick is recommended; If between 5’4″ and 5’11” a 55-inch stick is recommended and if over 5’11” a 58-inch stick is recommended.
Brazos Fitness Walker Oak Walking Stick Hiking Trekking Pole Cane This stylish fitness walker empowers you to exercise confidently as you walk briskly through your neighborhood, favorite trail, or walking track. This oak fitness pole is created by hand from a single piece of wood, making it superior to other fitness walkers that may have moving parts or breakable pieces. This strong and attractive walking stick gives you rock-solid stability and assurance, wherever your fitness walking may take you. The Benefits of Using a Fitness Walker Using one or even two fitness walker walking sticks provides great stability on trails, streets, and even indoors. And walking with walking sticks for fitness also provides an upper body workout that's simply not possible with stick-free exercise. Out in nature, walking sticks also prove indispensable as a first line of defense against wild animals, as a probe for checking under rocks, and as a tool for making your way through thick brush. Made in the USA, One at a Time Unlike sterile, lifeless metal canes and poles, Brazos walking sticks and walking canes have natural appeal because they are made from real wood. Every Fitness Walker Oak Walking Stick is crafted one at a time by our master craftsmen. We choose the best oak lumber, cut it to size, work it on a router and sand it to smooth perfection. How to Size a Walking Stick It's a matter of personal preference, but we offer recommendations based on our 20 years experience: 48" for adults up to 5'4"; 55" for adults between 5'4" and 5'11"; and 58" for adults taller than 5'11". Note: the Brazos Fitness Walker is designed to be held toward the top, so some people may prefer a walking stick that is sized shorter than normal.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.