- Made in Turkey
- HIGH QUALITY TOWELS: These towels are made from 100% ring spun Turkish cotton which allows them to be extremely absorbent, soft and fluffy. The soft touch of these luxurious and remarkably plush towels allows you to feel spa grandeur in the comfort of your own home. The double-stitched hem and natural weave guarantees durability and strength.
- OUR DIFFERENCE: Our exclusive towels are made from conscientiously harvested long staple Turkish cotton which makes them become softer and fluffier with every wash.
- CONTENT: 1-piece oversized (40’’x80’’) bath sheet towel, a large selection of 10 different colors. These large measurements allow you to lounge about comfortably with lots of room to relax, while still being a QUICK dry.
- CARE TIPS: Machine washable towels. We recommend washing in cold water before your first use. This will cause the cotton fibers to open up and give the towels better absorbency. Tumble dry on low heat or hang them to dry. Please don’t use fabric softener, dry sheets and/or bleach. Chemicals will only reduce the softness of the material.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Our towels are made from 100% pure natural cotton. Oeko-tex and ISO 9001 certified, no harmful chemicals were used on any materials during the manufacturing process. Therefore, safe for you and the environment!
EXCEPTIONAL TURKISH TOWELS
These high-quality hotel and spa collection towels are now available to you! Made from 100% long staple, super absorbent and natural Turkish cotton, our towels will give you the feel of luxury comfort. Chakir Linen towels will give your bathroom the aura of being in a beautiful resort, because of its relaxing touch after a long and stressful day.
We have been manufacturing Turkish towels for over 20 years and we are experts in our craft of producing high quality cotton towels and pride ourselves on only making the finest.
THE DIFFERENCE IN OUR TURKISH TOWELS!
PREMIUM TURKISH COTTON!
Turkish cotton is a premium cotton that has extra-long fibers, which makes Turkish towels delightfully absorbent! These towels are also known to become softer, fluffier, and more absorbent with each wash due to its unique material.
The double-stitched hem and the natural weave on our towels guarantee durability and strength.
Our towels are also Oeko-tex and ISO 9001 certified meaning the towels are free from harmful chemicals and are safe for you and the environment.
EASY CARE STEPS!
STEP 1: Wash towels in cold water before first use (The cold first wash will open up the fibers to make it more plush) We recommend that you soak the towels in cold water for 12 hours and then hang them to dry for maximum absorbency and softness. Please AVOID fabric softener, dryer sheets and/or bleach as the chemicals will only reduce the softness of the towels.
Step 1 is not to be repeated afterwards just continue step 2!
STEP 2: Tumble dry towels on low heat.
You will love the soft, luxurious feel and the quality of first-rate luxury hotel and spa collection towels. If 100% satisfaction is not met our customer service team would be happy to hear your concerns.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.