- The essential tool with a multitude of purposes, the Dalstrong 7.5” Flexible Fish Spatula is meticulously crafted with signature Dalstrong workmanship, using a single piece of premium, anti-corrosion stainless steel and equipped with a thick, military grade G10 fibreglass resin handle. Engineered for superior hand control, grip, dexterity and comfort, the Dalstrong Flexible Fish Spatula offers a difference that you can feel, allowing you to cook with confidence.
- UNIQUELY DALSTRONG. Constructed with a precisely angled front edge, and a thin, almost-sharp lip great for navigating crowded pans and sliding under delicate foods securely without damaging them. Effortlessly serve a variety of foods while keeping them intact. Designed with five wide slots that add flexibility and allow excess oil to drain off quickly, while still being sturdy enough to lift heavier foods and scrape off crusted foods.
- MAXIMUM COMFORT AND FUNCTIONALITY. The perfect light weight multi-purpose culinary tool for flipping and removing whole fish, delicate fillets of fish, seafood cakes, flipping pancakes, grilling burgers and thick steaks, transferring cookies from baking sheet to cooling rack, breaking up ground meat, flipping grilled cheese sandwiches and more.
- EXTRA-STRONG, DURABLE, DALSTRONG QUALITY. Crafted from a premium stainless steel, offering superior durability and featuring a natural and intense resistance to corrosion and high temperatures. Tough enough for daily use, while being strong enough to last a lifetime. The ultra-premium G-10 handle is military grade and near impervious to heat & cold. Carefully hand polished, the ergonomic handle shape is engineered for superior hand control, agility and comfort.
- See why thousands of professional chefs and home cooks love and trust the DALSTRONG DIFFERENCE. 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free, we know you'll love it!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.