- Ignition Coils Kits are engineered for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability
- Reduces common ignition coil/spark plug issues such as; no/hard start, long crank time, misfires, lack of power, inconsistent transmission shifts, spark plug fouling, premature catalytic converter failure, poor fuel economy, check engine light illumination
- Designed and manufactured to operate reliably under all operating conditions and throughout the entire engine speed range for peak engine performance
- products are designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- 1 Year Limited Warranty - Please use Amazon's Your Garage feature above to see if this part is compatible with your vehicle
- 2000-2001 Ford Mustang 4.6L
- 2000 Ford E-150 Econoline Club Wagon 4.6L
- 2001-2011 Lincoln Town Car 4.6L
- 2001-2011 Mercury Grand Marquis 4.6L
- 2000-2010 Ford F-150 4.6L
- 2000-2004 Ford Expedition 4.6L
- 2002-2005 Ford Explorer 4.6L
- 2009-2011 Ford Crown Victoria 4.6L
Spark Plugs: What's the Difference?
Iridium’s long lasting high durability platinum makes them a great competitor for those looking for a reliable spark plug. Iridium spark plugs are perfect for modern vehicles that run higher-temperature engines because they deliver more complete combustion, higher fuel efficiency, and longevity.
Platinum spark plugs feature a small center electrode that helps reduce the amount of voltage required to generate a spark; platinum spark plugs have proved to have a longer lifespan and overall better combustion. Platinum spark plugs also include a single platinum spark plug and a double platinum spark plug.
Copper is highly conductive and resilient to heat and one of the oldest commonly installed spark plugs. Copper is a soft metal alloy that generally requires more voltage and cannot withstand pressure and time like other metal alloys.
ENA Platinum plugs are designed to meet OEM quality and durability standards. The Platinum series features vehicle grade ceramic and fine wire center electrodes which provides OE performance at high efficiency for longer lasting spark plugs. The platinum Center electrode tip wears less than a standard spark plug, maintaining gap setting for longer periods. At 3x stronger than Copper plugs, Platinum spark plugs retain excellent wear resistance while lasting 25% longer, providing you with peace of mind.
- Reliable cold start
- Heat and pressure resistant
- Rust proof
- Excellent Long Span
- Excellent current conductivity
- Copper core electrode provides superior thermal conductivity
- Unique ribbed insulator reduces flashover and decreases voltage loss
Why Choose Our Products?
Our Platinum plugs are 3x stronger than Copper spark plugs which greatly reduces electrode wear and lasts 25% longer than standard spark plugs. The hard metal alloy allows it to generate more heat and reduce spark plug deposit and debris buildup. Longevity is the best feature of platinum spark plugs. The high grade ceramic allows for stronger insulation and threads to prevent damage to cylinders. The ultra-fine wire requires less voltage to fire up.
Hours of testing have gone into our spark plugs to ensure that they pass extensive testing procedures and quality checks to ensure perfect fit and performance.
ENA Premium Auto Parts is an automotive aftermarket parts supplier. Our everyday customers include your next-door mechanics and do it yourself vehicle owners from all over the world.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.