- Single speed cruiser bike, great for casual rides around town, by the beach, or throw the neighborhood
- 19" Frame, 26" Wheels, will fit most adult men 5'5" and above
- Classic cruiser frame design with oversized dual spring saddle and balloon tires
- Simple pedal backwards coaster brake makes stoping easy, there's no cable to fuss with
- Rider sits upright while riding, taking pressure off the back
Enjoy a smooth, easy ride with the Firmstrong Urban Lady, a classic cruiser bike that comes in four speed options (single-, 3-, 7, and 21-speed) and two wheel sizes (24-inch and 26-inch) to fit your riding style.
The curvy steel cruiser frame is complemented by aluminum wheels that feature 2.125-inch wide white-wall tires, which roll smooth and easy as well as cushion the bumps as you ride over them freely. The wide, oversized seat completes your comfort with dual springs that help make the ride soft and cushy.
The Urban Man is available in these four gearing options:
- Single-speed is ideal for casual, recreational riding on flatter terrain. The rear coaster brake system is easy to use — just pedal backwards to glide to a stop. Good for rides up to 20 miles and speeds up to 15 MPH.
- 3-speed Shimano internal hub with easy-to-use Nexus shifter gives you more gears for climbing hills and enjoying longer rides. Good for rides up to 20 miles and speeds up to 15 MPH.
- 7-speed Shimano external hub allows for more riding options — from short leisure trips to long distance commutes. Includes front and rear handbrakes. Includes rear coaster brake. Good for rides up to 30 miles and speeds up to 20 MPH.
- 21-speed Shimano Tourney derailleur provides a wide range of gears for tackling more high intensity riding. Front and rear handbrakes make stopping easy and precise. Good for rides up to 40 miles and speeds up to 30 MPH.
Other features include wide cruiser bike handlebars with synthetic leather grips, slick waffle tread tires (single-speed with knobby tires), and a guard to protect pant cuffs from getting caught in the chain. The 24-inch model is suited for riders from 4 feet to 5 feet, 2 inches tall, while the 26-inch model fits riders from 5 feet to 6 feet tall. The bike is shipped 80 percent assembled.
Firmstrong has been designing high quality, affordable bikes for over 10 years with a focus on blending style and functionality to create a fun, adventurous experience for riders -- not just a mode of transportation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.