- Welcome whimsy to the tree with this I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas Hallmark Keepsake Christmas ornament. Features a hippo in holiday pjs; plays the classic song. Text reads: "Hippo for you!"
- Requires two (2) LR44 replaceable batteries (included).
- Plastic Christmas tree ornament measures approximately 2.79 x 3.46 x 1.91
- Includes: One 2023 Keepsake Ornament in gift box for easy gift giving, preservation and storage.
- Artist crafted by Matt Johnson and Jim Kemme. With unparalleled artistry and exceptional detail, Hallmark Keepsake ornaments are perfect for preserving precious memories, commemorating special milestones and celebrating hobbies and interests.
Serenade friends and family by playing "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" with this whimsical Christmas tree ornament. There's no doubt this happy hippo will be the star of the show, as it dons festive Christmas pajamas and a Santa hat. Press the button to hear part of the 1953 holiday classic performed by Gayla Peevey (battery-operated). "I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas (Hippo The Hero)"
(w: John Rox) USED BY PERMISSION OF EDWIN H. MORRIS & COMPANY, A DIVISION OF MPL MUSIC PUBLISHING, INC.
Performed by Gayla Peevey; Orchestra under the direction of Norman Leyden. Originally Released 1953 SONY MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT. Under license from Sony Music Commercial Music Group, a division of Sony Music Entertainment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.