- EXCELLENT REEL FOR FINESSE FISHING - The KastKing Zephyr 1000 SFS (Spin Finesse System) spinning reel is a tremendous option for those who prefer to downsize their bait presentations for finicky fish in highly pressured and/or clear waters. This reel has all the features finesse anglers are looking for in an innovative, yet affordable package.
- SMALL BUT MIGHTY – The KastKing Zephyr 1000 features an oversized 7075-T6 aluminum alloy mainshaft that is exceptionally strong and incredibly lightweight. And the manganese brass pinion gear and a satin smooth triple-disc carbon fiber drag system with up to 10 lbs of drag power lets you fish the lightest fishing lines without the worry of breakoffs.
- SUPER SMOOTH PERFORMANCE – Enjoy the smooth operation of the Zephyr thanks to 7+1 double shielded ball bearings. In addition to being smooth, this new BFS reel gives you a 5.2:1 gear ratio for a good balance of torque and speed with a line retrieve rate of 24.3 IPT.
- STRENGTH WHERE YOU NEED IT - Braid ready CNC aluminum hard-anodized two tone spool prevents braid line from slipping under pressure, there’s no need for monofilament backing, 6061-T6 Aluminum (as used in many automotive parts), handle with EVA paddle grip, brass pinion gear, alloy drive gear with stainless steel insert, stainless steel hardware.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT – Superior carbon fiber constructed body, body cover and rotor let Zephyr 1000 spinning reels weigh in at only 5.3 oz. Oversized 7075-T6 aluminum alloy main shafts are light yet extremely strong. 7075-T6 alloy is as hard as many steels, but in a lighter-weight aluminum. Its strength-to-weight ratio is why it is widely used for aircraft construction. A KastKing Zephyr spinning reel is lightweight and durable!
KastKing did it again! With the latest technology and the finest materials, KastKing has created the Zephyr 1000 SFS (Spin Finesse System) fishing reel - a 1000 size SFS spinning reel that weighs only 5.3 ounces. The KastKing Zephyr balances well on any finesse fishing rod and is a fantastic reel for targeting bass, trout, crappies and other panfish.
Zephyr BFS spinning reels feature 7 + 1 stainless steel double shielded ball bearings with up to 10 lbs of incredibly smooth, 3-disc carbon fiber drag that’s ideal for use with light fishing lines. The braid-ready CNC hard-anodized aluminum two tone spool prevents braided lines from slipping, so there’s no need for backing! Plus the reel features 6061-T6 Aluminum handle with EVA paddle grips, a manganese brass pinion gear and stainless steel hardware.
The new KastKing BFS reel gives you a 5.2:1 gear ratio for a good balance of torque and speed with a line retrieve rate of 24.3 IPT, Standard Braided Line Capacity LB/Yds 8LB/218Yds ,10LB/142Yds, 15LB/98Yds, Metric Braid Line Capacity mm/m 0.12mm/200m, 0.15mm/130m, 0.18mm/90m.
Be sure you’re equipped for your next finesse fishing adventure with the Affordable Innovation of a KastKing Zephyr 1000 SFS fishing reel!
Nylon Body & Rotor
The lightweight, glass fiber infused nylon body is strong and durable while keeping weight to an absolute minimum.
Zinc Main Gear
The zinc alloy main gear reduces weight, increases life and provides for exceptionally smooth operation.
Braid-Ready Aluminum Spool
The CNC aluminum spool is “Braid-Ready” and features our patented spool rim design that reduces friction which increases casting distance.
The CNC aluminum spool features a built in line keeper tab to keep fishing line under control when you are not fishing.
There is a roller bearing in the bail arm that protects your line and delivers smooth retrieves.
The EVA handle knob is light and designed for comfortable all-day fishing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.