- TRAPEZOIDS, MAN: Turns out this funky shape is ideal for helping sleeping bags retain heat. Trapezoidal baffle construction improves our best selling Cosmic sleeping bag for 2021. Fan favorite and campsite staple with improved Thermal Efficiency
- GET DOWN: Light, compressible, warm to boot; what’s not to love about Down Fill? The Cosmic features 550 fill Kelty treated DriDown insulation, with sustainably sourced materials that are easy to pack, use, dry, and keep your buns toasty.
- ENTRY LEVEL VETERAN: Priced even lower for 2021, the Cosmic is more budget friendly than ever while retaining it’s well deserved reputation for a do-it-all backpacker’s slumber companion. First time campers and old timers rejoice
- DUAL ZIPPERS: Two sliding, locking zippers with anti-snag draft tube - unzip from the bottom to stick a foot out and self-regulate heat while enjoying mummy-bag comfort. Zippered internal stash pocket for cell phone or headlamp
- KELTY QUALITY: Good craftsmanship speaks for itself. Since 1952 Kelty has designed and manufactured quality, useful, and durable goods for the everyman (and woman) seeking to enjoy life outside. Headquarters in Colorado, USA
Remember the trapezoid from 10th-grade geometry? Turns out, this funky ol’ shape is ideal for helping sleeping bag baffles retain heat. The trapezoidal baffle construction improves on our best-selling Cosmic sleeping bag—and it’s just one of the reasons the Kelty Cosmic Down 0 is still our favorite three-season superstar. We also love the natural-fit foot box for happier feet, and a PFC-free water-repellent coating for a healthier environment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.