- The Kelty Cosmic 20 Degree sleeping bag is ideal for 3-season backpacking and camping. Water-resistant down insulation and an array of features make this sleeping bag a great combination of value and comfort.
- This sleeping bag is insulated with 600-fill DriDown. Renowned for efficiency in retaining heat and compressible properties, down has an incredibly soft, comfortable feel, and continues to provide the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.
- Employing a unique, innovative polymer application, DriDown actually creates a hydrophobic finish on each individual plume of down. This treatment results in insulation that stays dry longer and dries faster.
- A draft tube behind the 60" two-way locking anti-snag zipper and an insulated hood enhance the thermal efficiency of the Cosmic 20 Degree bag.
- A polyester taffeta liner provides internal comfort. Other features include a small pocket to keep electronics handy and a naturally-shaped foot box.
Simply put, Drawdown represents the evolution of down insulation. Regular down is treated with a molecular-level polymer to create a hydrophobic finish on each individual down plume. This finish allows Drawdown to stay dry longer, loft better, and dry faster than regular down, keeping you warmer in any environment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.