- Variable speed (0-2,600 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Motor delivers 970 in.lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact size
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6" long
- 12V slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
The Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for driving and fastening applications. The kit includes two 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries for improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator. The DT03R1 weighs only 2.3 lbs. (with 12V max 2.0Ah battery) and delivers 970 in.lbs. of Max Torque. It's an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact impact driver with less weight or for applications in tight spaces. For longer run time, all 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It's part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.