- SIZE: 17cm x 20cm/6.7" x 7.9". Suitable for macaws,conures, african greys cockatoo and a variety of parrots.
- These bird perch rough-surface is made of natural quartz sands and high quality PVC inside with food grade color, non-toxic materials.
- ENJOY THE FUN: Rypet parrot sand perch provides excellent foot exercise and the hard coating on the surface keeps beaks and nails trimmed naturally,safety to chew as well.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Each parrot perch is fully outfitted with a metal wing nut and a built-in bolt. No extra equipment is required for installation and the perches deliver a secure hold.
- Rypet WARRANTY - We guarantee your satisfaction, or we will replace or refund your purchase.
- Made of the high quality PVC, non-toxic materials.
- An ideal place designed for your little friends to play and relax, easy install in the cage.
- Give your pet a treat and have hours of fun watching them play.
- Provides pet birds a fun elevated place to relax, suitable for medium to large-sized parrot, such as macaws,conures, african greys cockatoo and a variety of parrots.
Size: 17cm x 20cm/6.7" x 7.9". Package included:1x parrot perch.
Why My Bird Need Toys?
Toys should be plentiful and alternated. Toys are what will occupy the bird through the largest part of the day while the owners are gone. Check the toys daily for damage. Rotating the toys every several days to a week will help keep the bird interested in the toys. A bored bird is at high risk for behavioral and health problems. Finding toys that are favorites will entail trial and error. Try a wide variety as long as they are safe. Locate the toys where they are easily accessible to the bird, e.g., at the end of perches. Foraging toys require birds to work for their food, giving much-needed mental stimulation, and providing a way of feeding that more closely resembles what the bird would do in the wild.
No Aggressive, Less Hurt & Well Beak Trimmed
Parrots with nothing to do is a prime candidate for behavioral problems. and too long beak will affect the parrot's own eating ability, and damage its health,so some parrots tend to be more aggressive and destructive, and they may hurt themselves when they are unhappy. RYPET parrot sand perch provides excellent foot exercise and the hard coating on the surface keeps beaks and nails trimmed naturally,safety to chew as well.
Relax & Sleep Platform
Sleeping is a physiological reaction, and birds are no exception. According to the survey, the average bird sleeps 8 hours a day. RYPET bird perch provides a comfortable and safe resting platform to meet all the bird's activities.
How Should I Place The Perch?
When placing perches, locate one by the food and water dishes, one by the toys, and the concrete perch elsewhere in the cage for grooming. Do not inhibit bird movement or cause damage to the feathers as the bird moves around the cage. Perches should be placed so the bird's tail will not touch the side of the cage when the bird is sitting on the perch. Avoid placing perches directly over food and water dishes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.