- Classic Quarter Sheet Pan for baking and roasting cookies, vegetables, and cakes; commercial grade and heavy gauge aluminized steel
- Baking pans feature unique design with corrugated surface; facilitates air circulation for a quick release and evenly baked baked-goods
- Nonstick Americoat coating - a patented silicone coating which is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free - provides easy release of baked-goods and easy clean up; wash with hot water, mild soap and gentle sponge
- Baking surface Dimensions: 12.5 x 9 x 1 inches outer dimensions: 13 x 9.5 x 1 inches; Made in the USA from globally sourced materials
- USA Pan is a Bundy family company which has proudly manufactured high quality bakeware and provided jobs in the USA for over 50 years
The USA Pan Quarter Sheet Pan is made in the USA from globally sourced materials by a family owned and operated business. These baking pans provide home bakers with high quality and heavy duty tools to create memories and smaller batches of flawless homemade cookies, brownies, rolls or french-fries for friends and family. The pans feature patented Americoat plus a silicone nonstick coating, which is PTFE, PFOA, and BPA free and promotes easy release for baked-goods and makes the pans easy to clean. USA Pan baking pans are uniquely designed with a fluted surface which facilitates air circulation and also maximizes pan strength and reduces warping. Every USA Pan is made in the USA and features a steel wire in the rim, which provides extra strength and further resistance to warping. The pans are built with performance features that commercial bakers enjoy, including heavy gauge aluminized Steel constructed to allow even heat distribution and maximum service life. USA Pan is a Bundy family owned company, based in the greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area which has been producing high performance bakeware for over 50 years.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.